Last Modified: December 21, 2021
E20 Entertainment Network. The company (the “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”), publisher of the Atlanta Metro Gazette understands and respects the concern you have about your personal information. Please see our full Privacy Notice for more information about how we protect your privacy. Here are a few highlights regarding how we handle your personal information.
Please review the full Privacy Notice to understand our privacy practices.
PRIVACY NOTICE SCOPE
Company offers print publications, websites, mobile apps, and direct marketing programs (collectively, the “Services”). Those Services are covered by our Privacy Notice, which outlines how we manage your personal information. Our Privacy Notice describes what information we collect about you, why we collect it, what we do with it, and how to contact us.
USE OF INFORMATION
Our use of the personal information we collect will depend on the way you interact with the Services. For example, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide our products and Services;
- Improve your experience with our products and Services;
- Understand your interests and tell you about products and Services we think you will value;
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests or questions;
- Alternatively, you may be notified at the time of collection or with your consent.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
Our Privacy Notice describes how you can exercise certain choices and rights regarding the information we collect about you, including:
- Under applicable law, you have the right to access, update and correct the contact information you share with us.
- By submitting a request to us outlined in the Contact Us section or in the Your Choices section, you can stop receiving commercial email messages from a Service.
For your information’s protection, we maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards. No data transmission, storage, or Internet use can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, however.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding our privacy practices or our Privacy Notice, or if you wish to update your information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- Your direct submission of information to the Services;
- Information that our company affiliates may also have about you;
- Third-party sources of information about you, including public and commercial sources; business partners; third-party social media networks, such as Facebook and YouTube;
- This includes information about your device and your browsing activities on the Services, including through cookies and other similar technologies.
- You have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements, as described in our Cookie Notice.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information in certain situations, including:
- Where we have obtained your consent, including video content and social networking services
- With our affiliated companies http://e20ent.ga/
- With our third party service providers;
- With our business partners, who sponsor a contest or promotion, or who jointly offer services with our Services;
- With third parties for those parties’ own marketing or other commercial purposes;
- If the Company or the Services is merged with or is sold to another company;
- To comply with the law or to protect or defend the rights of the Company or our users.